On Wednesday, August 26 at 7:30 pm PT, Scandinavian Dancer of Vancouver will hold a Zoom session. Anyone interested in peeking in or participating is very welcome. Just click on this link Virtual Scandinavian Dance and we’ll send the Zoom URL and all the information you need.
Given that we are unable to meet in person, we have been gathering via Zoom to get some exercise to beautiful traditional Scandinavian music, and some “different” music we have been throwing in just for fun. In each virtual session, we teach a dance that can be done without a partner. Then during the open dancing part of the evening, we play some couple dance music so people can dance inside their “bubble” or just listen.
The tentative plan (all in PT) for the evening is as follows:
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm Pacific time Join In and Social Time
– When you get on Zoom, you’ll be put in a “waiting room,” and from there you will be let into the dance.
– Other than during social time (7:30-8:00 and 8:50-9:10) please keep your audio muted to maximize sound quality
- 8:00 – 8:20 pm Dance Teaching – MALMÖ MAZURKA
– Taught by Janet Gabites – “No […]